14th Annual Sunset Heights Tour of Homes set for this weekend
The public can tour historic homes in the Sunset Heights neighborhood this weekend.
The 14th annual Sunset Heights Tour of Homes will be held from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
Eight locations are part of the tour. Event organizers say El Pasoans will open the doors to their homes and give guests a personal walk-through of the properties.
Rental bikes and three pedi cabs will also be available for the tour.
Ticket prices for the tour are $10 for adults and $5 for kids. Pre-sale and day-of tickets will be sold at the Hal Marcus Gallery at 1308 N. Oregon St.
Tickets can also be bought the day of the event at the Burges House at 603 W. Yandell St. and at Hal Marcus Gallery.
Funds raised at the event will go to the Sunset Heights Neighborhood Improvement Association and are used to improve neighborhood homes.
The following eight locations will be available for touring:
1. Powell Home - 655 Upson Drive
2. Blough - Brickey Home - 1029 Upson Drive
3. Kohlberg House - 525 Corto Way
4. Burges House - 603 W. Yandell
5. De Leon Home - 700 W. Yandell
6. Medrano Home - 837 W. Yandell
7. McGregor Home -1013 W. Yandell
8. Hal Marcus Gallery -1308 N. Oregon St.
For more information, call the Hal Marcus Gallery at 915-533-9090 or email the Sunset Heights Neighborhood Improvement Association at SunsetHeightsNIA@yahoo.com.