El Paso spray parks open Saturday
EL PASO, Texas (CBS4) —
El Paso's eight spray parks and the splash pad at San Jacinto Plaza reopen for the season this Saturday.
On Saturday, El Pasoans can enjoy the free spray parks daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
In addition, dog owners can take their pets to the City's only spray park designed for dogs located at Pavo Real Park, 9301 Alameda.
All of the City's spray parks will remain open through October 30. The spray parks are located throughout the city at the following parks:
- Sue Young Park, 9730 Diana Dr.
- Hidden Valley Park, 200 Coconut Tree
- Grandview Park, 3100 Jefferson Ave.
- Westside Community Park, 7400 High Ridge Dr.
- Marty Robbins Park, 11600 Vista Del Sol Dr.
- Braden Aboud Memorial Park, 4325 River Bend Dr.
- Salvador Rivas Jr. Park, 12480 Pebble Hills Dr.
- Pavo Real Park, 9301 Alameda Ave. (two separate spray parks; one for people and one for dogs)
- San Jacinto Plaza Splash Pad
Parks and Recreation Department can be reached at 212-0396.